Saturday, March 24, 2007

College Life

Ahh... done with student teaching and the term. Time to be a college student again. Last night David, the best of best friends that I have, came down and we had some fun watching the Ducks game and making sure that there really wasn't much effort getting rid of a half of a bottle of alcohol. Gotta love rum and coke.

After David left, I went around cleaning the apartment so I can leave for the week. So finally I got around to cooking dinner. I decided that I wanted to marinade the chicken and then cook it in the marinade. WELL... that was a big mistake!!! IT went horrible and needless to say thanks to mom's gift card Im on my way out to get a pizza. The only question left. Cheep or good pizza? 5 dollars or 11? I think the 11 is worth it!

No comments: