Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Going Crazy

I am going crazy. This is what I have decided. I miss Eric lots and lots and not getting to talk to him has been hard. O well, but add in the rest of my life and I am gong crazy.

Student teaching is almost over thank goodness. I wish I could actually have the entire class. My teacher loves to do read aloud, which is fine but 25 mintues a day is killing my time line. We are working in technology into the hour time block that read aloud leaves me for science. If we even cut read aloud to 15 minutes that would give me more time to teach science instead of just kinda letting the kids go wild. No intro, because there is no time. It should be interesting. Tomorrow though we are having the whole hour and a half to build our compasses which is a good thing because it is a hard lesson.

On the personal front... I dont understand my life. Am I that good that I have no friends and am driving my family away? Mom and I aren't talking, I hardly ever see dad or grandpa, and I never get to see the rest of my family because I am too busy sitting on my ass doing nothing.

How the hell am I gunna survive in nyc with no friends (bc I suck at meeting them) and no family? This should be intersting...

No comments: