Thursday, July 05, 2007

long days

It has been a couple of long days. Between the move yesterday and good bye's today its been a long couple of days.



To recap. Yesterday I moved out of my apt in Eugene. Suzie and I were out of the house by 12:15 pm yesterday. Pretty good for a goal of noon. (the only reason we didnt make it was I needed newspaper to put under the bug bombs...) We headed to Eric's house, AKA Suzie's summer home. She will only be there until I can find a place in NYC. After dropping off the Suz, I headed to Sunnyside to drop off my big tv to my little bro's mom (we have different moms). After that I headed to my mom's house on the mountain to do some luggage shuffle. I had some she's taking and she had some I am taking. After talking wtih mom for a while and mkaing sure all the plans for Vegas were in place I was off again. This time down tot he water front in Portland to hang out with David and his parents. What a novel idea, a 23 year old who still likes to hang out wiht his parents. After a wonderful fireworks display (iI forgot how wonderful fireworks are in person) David and I headed to our dear friend Monica's apartment to hang out and crash.

No comments: