Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Leaving....

Today I am leaving Eugene. After five years in Eugene, enjoying friends, family and classes I move away. I wanted to take time to say thank you to all of you out there who have made an impact in my life.

Housing has been a HUGE part of my life. From meeting Eric, to being able to go to camp because housing was paid for. The main office, I will never forget! I have loved working in the main office of housing, although sometimes boring, it has paid for lots of things and I dont think I would have made it these last two years without Janice. Janice, thanx again for everything. You have no idea how much you mean to me.

Eugene-ians, education girls. I cant believe it's over. I am so glad that we became friends (and reconnected). You girls are special. I cant wait to swap teaching stories with you guys in the future. Hey, maybe I will move back at some point right!?! We shall see.

To everyone out there reading this, thank you. You know what you mean to me (or at least I hope you do...) Please, keep in touch. I cant wait to see you again.

No comments: