Friday, July 20, 2007

hello from camp

Hey y'all. I hope you are all doing well.

Its day six around here. We are fast approaching the end of camp and we are finally running at full speed. I can finally upload videos, which is part of my job. And the store is running smoothly for the most part.
I am not making as good of friends here as I did with Bri last time I was at camp, but I expected it because of the distance between the staff and myself, seeing how I am the only person on campus with my job.

I am getting excited about moving to the city, although it does not seem real that I will not be returning to Eugene come the end of camp. One other person from here lives in the city, she lives in Brooklyn, so at least I will have a contact in the city. Mom is still looking for a ticket to come out and help me find an apartment which is exciting. I cant believe that I leave for the city in... 17 days. 17 days and counting.

Hope yall are enjoying your summer and don't be afraid to email. erickson.annie@gmail.com

No comments: