Thursday, October 26, 2006

Not Understanding

In graduate school I thought the idea was to feel smart and to at least kind of understand the material, but when an article is 31 pages and I read 29 of them and STILL dont understand...its bad. The article was about cyborgs and feminism. I was totally lost the entire time and it made it worse that there was bad spelling and bad grammer. I wrote that in my paper, I am interested to see what my prof says.

As for other classes this week it has been interesting. In my portfolio class on Monday, we, for the second time this term, complained about the class and how we are not getting the physical product but rather a philosophical idea of what should be in them. Then on Wednesday when my supervisor/protfolio professor showed up in my practicum I showed him the product that I developed by myself on GooglePages. My protfolio on GooglePages is http://erickson.annie.googlepages.com you should check it out. He commented that he really liked it and would like to play around with it more. He also asked me what other things I could put on it. Why is the professor asking the student how to do it!?! Aparently I am now showing off my protfolio in class on Monday.

We then repeated our comments, in more detail, to our methods professor/program director. It was interesting to see her reaction because she was not quite aware of what we were doing in our other classes. Now she is.....

O well..back to the grind. Gotta get this homework done so I can play all weekend. GO DUCKS!

No comments: