Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Classes and Life

As a technology person I love taking tech classes... online classes they are great as well. But what do you do when an online professor does not post the assignments? I am an ed major, I love rubrics, I love direction and I love to get things right. I am taking an online class where I have no heard ANYTHING from the prof since the first (and only) face to face class meeting (that I missed most of...). There isnt even a discussion board for our next assignment...

As for the rest of my college life, it seems that I may have stumbled into getting my counter part at work into trouble. I came to work and talked to a friend who elerted me to a mistake that my co-worker made..so I pointed it out to the boss so that it could be corrected the next time my counter part was in the office. Then I proceeded to do my job, including looking up a phone number for my counter part that she "didn't have time to do" and that REALLY set my boss off. Aparently my counter part will now be having a disucssion with our boss "in the conference room." That's never a good thing.. I've only had one of those... aparently it's not professional to sit with your feet crossed on a chair at work..who knew?!? Gotta love having a job in a professional office..too bad I have leave at the end of December (due to student teaching).

No comments: