Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good day

Today was a good day. I taught my first whole group lesson to my fifth graders today. This is my first whole class with this particular class, I almost wasn't sure it was going to happen at all the way I was going. Only seven weeks left, which is a good and a bad thing. It's good because I am way excited to dive into student teaching, but it is a bad thing because my poor math kids today were wondering what kind of teacher they were going to have after me.
BUT! My lesson on Keynote went really well today, although a bunch of them knew Keynot already. I am totally interested to see the video and all the stuff that goes along with it. Although having no formal observation sheet was weird, I am excited. I think it went really well....
Time to head off and study both my school work and the links that have been provided to find information and technology.

No comments: