Monday, October 16, 2006

Sitting In Class

I'm sitting in class right now learning about puting digital video up on the web. Are they helping us? Nope, they are giving us ideas... they are telling us what we can do and how we should use it but are they helping us upload them? Not really.. sad times. Why am I talking all of these classes that give me the information but yet none of it is actual practice, especally on PCs.

But, I am excited to use this information in my maxi-unit for the video and keynote presentations for the school. This unit will be fun because it can help the students have the personal investment into the technology use.

So tired, yet I love having Eric staying with me. It is so hard to want to go to sleep with him there, because if I do that means it is just that much closer to him leaving once again. It is so much fun to have good conversations with him about my classes and about his. It is so amazing that we are so different yet we mesh so well.

No comments: