Tuesday, July 01, 2008

a present for end of school

So.. today...being payday... I finally got up the courage. I bought my WII!!!

That's right folks. I am now the proud owner of a WII!!! I have been saving a little here and there. Between tax refunds and surplus and paychecks I saved enough that I got one! I heart it mucho. I was BAD and got mario kart for it as well but what can I say? I love racing games.

The next purchace when I get the money will be the WII fit. Which is easily accessible at the WII store in Manhattan. So if you need one let me know...

O! and I had a job interview today and a call back for another one next Tuesday!

1 comment:

Kim Larsen Photography said...

I LOVE Mario Kart! Haven't really played it since the SuperNintendo though (maybe once on the N64). Good luck on the interviews! They would be crazy not to hire you.