Saturday, July 12, 2008

boston and the zoo

Boston was fun. It was nice to get out of nyc but i definitely missed the city. I was in Camberage... where Harvard is... and I walked into an intersection just like I would in NYC and the damn cop yelled at me because I was standing there waiting. He was stupid. I wanted to yell but at the same time .. It was a cop.

Then today I went to the Bronx Zoo with my alumni association. WELL!!! At the Bronx Zoo they have.. that's right.. CAMEL RIDES!!! They have freaking camel rides. Well..of course. I had to ride a camel. It was the whole.. I have ridden a gator the least I could do is ride a camel. So here is a picture to prove it!
or a better picture..

So. By the way... those were pants that annie hemed up herself. and also took an inch off each side. It was interesting.

No comments: