Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shitty week

It has been a SHITTY week. That is for sure. Between the class from hell, that thinks they are the shit and do not have to listen to me and my eyes hurting, I am so done with this week.
First, my class from hell. They are walking all over me and it sucks really badly. They havent been THAT bad until this week. Monday they were horrible so I took away computers yesterday and that didnt help. They were still horrible. So I emailed the ap for that grade and hopefully we can come up with something. I am not sure when I am meeting with her so I hope it goes well.
Then.. my damn eyes have hurt all week. Its the same old hurt, behind my eyes and around them. It has to do with my eyes being tired, and could totally be from stress but it usually goes away when I sleep. Not the last two days, I have woken up and it STILL hurts. I am not a happy camper.

THEN. I finish work yesterday and look in my wallet. ALL 50 bucks I had in spending money... GONE. All gone. Stolen. Some little punk moved the board that sits in front of my closet, opened my closet, unzipped my jacket pocket, opened my wallet and stole 50 bucks. How this happened when there are ALWAYS teachers in here with kids... I dont know. Im not blaming anyone it just sucks major balls. And it makes me think I didnt loose that 10 bucks last week either. I guess I should just be thankful that the rest of my wallet, credit cards and stuff, along with my iPod and cell phone where still there. That could have made for a long day. O well. Back to work.

gotta love nyc right?!

1 comment:

Kim Larsen Photography said...

Just one more day...just one more day... Then you get a whole week off!!! :)