Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Great Week

It has been spring break here in NYC and I have been loving it!

On Saturday, as you have read, I saw the pope. It was pretty cool to watch him drive by in the pope mobile. It was so awesome. There were so many people and such a celebration. It was another one of the 'moments' I have been looking for in moving to NYC.

Then on Sunday a friend of mine got tickets to a preview of an up coming movie... not an uncommon thing here in the city. Well... This one was different. It was a couple of clips from the new movie 'Journey to the Center of the Earth: 3D.' The movie clips also included a pannel with Brendan Fraiser. There I was... 20 feet from my version of a rock star! He was amazingly HOT and down the earth. During the movie clips he shouted SIKE!!! It was awesome. After the movie clips he did some more talking and then walked out. Walking out of the theater... there he was!!! He was talking to fans and I actually got a picture with him!!! He is SO freaking hot and my camera took forever to load so I got like 2 minutes with my arm around a VERY HOT movie star. It was GREAT. He's definately my 'when I marry I get one movie star to do on the side...' he's it.

The rest of the week was really just trying to come down off cloud nine! Between enjoying some alone time with my kitty to seeing a movie or two... it has been a GREAt spring break. It could always be longer but good. And today is a day of rest after laundry and shopping for food... I get the pleasure of figuring out where my classes are and what is happening for the next month and a half.

Sounds like fun hu?


O! PS. I met a REALLY cute guy yesterday. I was waiting for a frind in Manhattan and he was promoting a salon.. I have already done that promotion so I couldnt but he kept coming over to me.. talking in small spirts since he was 'working' but he did give me a flyer for the off broadway show he's in and I am going to go. Doughful that he'll remember me or even see him but... worth a try since he was SO cute. www.myspace.com/thesetupplay and his name is Major!

No comments: