Monday, May 21, 2007

Life is a changin.....

O man. Again its been a while. I have been very busy. If you don't remember I am finishing up my degree here at U Oregon. I am less than 4 weeks away from being unofficially done (assuming I pass everything). In 4 weeks and 4 days I will be offically done and walking across a stage that says I am DONE!!!

Today is a mile stone in my education career. I am sitting next to my final capstone paper. For those of you who do not know what a 'capstone' is, it is the final paper at the end of my Master's Degree. The topic of the paper the Digital Divide. I finished the paper today. It's done. It ended up being 18 full pages, 24 with all the extra stuff. I am so excited it's done. Now all I gotta do is do the presentation.

This means it's basically over. College is just about done... I am not sure how I feel about this. In three weeks I will be in NYC interviewing for jobs. I am starting to freak out.. that's all. So freaking close, what if I don't get a job while I am there in June? What happens if I get a really bad apartment? What if I cant pay my bills?

I guess I am one step closer. One step closer to being an adult, one step closer to being done wiht school and one step close to being a REAL teacher.... I am not to sure about this.....

No comments: