Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahh life...

You know. I signed up for a hard job.. I know I did. I freaking teach in the Bronx. I understand that. I also understand they basically gave me all the kids that do not fit anywhere else...but seriously?

How am I supposed to react to a student who says that 'I hate miss erickson. i want to punch her." I just don't understand. I didnt look at this freaknig girl when she was sitting correctly. I dont freaking understand what I am doing wrong. I do not believe in changing cards imediately when they are sitting correctly but if I dont my bad kids never get their damn cards up. I relaize that they are really not getting any fucking praise but they arent doing any fucking thing right.

Im sorry but I have to ask you ten thousand times a day to find your fucking seat and you expect to do well in my damn class....grrr. whatever

No comments: