Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lightening without Thunder

Last night was CRAZY! We had an amazing lightening storm here in they city. I was so impressed by the lightening. It was everywhere and lighting up the sky all over the place. There were moments where it looked like day light because of the amount and power of the lightening. At first, it was super windy with the lightening, then it started to RAIN! And I do mean RAIN!!!

The rain was everywhere. It was awesome. As some of you may know it has be H O T around here for the last four days. 90+ every day. Last night it was probably 90 outside and then the storm hit. An hour later it was donw to 72 degrees. It made it SO nice in my bedroom. It was great!

O..and Im excited because I get my first bday present to night. Thanx mom!

No comments: