Friday, June 22, 2007

A JOB!!!

That's right... I got a J O B!! Must mean Im an adult. WRONG.. never. ok seriously. I will be the technology teacher for the 2nd through 4th grade at PS/MS20 in the Bronx. Thats right. Technology. Im going to be the CRAZY teacher that drives her COW around the halls, coming in to teach random lessons here and there. I am so excited. I hope to know each and every child in 2nd through 4th grade. I will not have my own classroom but we shall see how that goes.

Im going back and fourth about it. I am super excited to get to teach technology to both students and other teachers, but at the same time I realized that I will not have my own classroom, which means I have no need for a classroom library right now. I am also going thought the usual issues of, is this right for me. Am I making a huge mistake going into teaching? Should I go into office work and be some one's right hand? It would be easy, I wouldn't have to learn how to spell. Would be WAY easier. I have the experience... who would kill me? EVERYONE! But I could do it.

We shall see. As for now I have accepted the job with PS 20 and we shall see how it goes. Ill learn a lot about computers that's for sure. I hope they have macs, but I don't think so. Creativity time if they do not...


going insane.. someone help....

No comments: