Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best Dream Ever

So I just woke up from the best dream ever and I want to get it down before I forget.

So for some reason my class and I were headed to Disney. We were on this funky plane that had sides so I was not sitting on with my kids but there were bunches of people around us. ( I was with a friend...) And for some reason I was taking Suzie on the plane with me. I didnt have a carrier so she was just sitting on my lap. I was trying to get her to lay down while we were going through the safety instructions and the flight attendant was standing behind me. Of course she noticed Suz. She got up set and took Suz. I had no idea where she was taking her but I figured that she would be ok.

About half way through the flight someone came up to me and said that the flight attendant had kicked Suz. for some reason (dream land) we had landed. I asked to talk to her in private so she backed up. And I calmly (or as calmly as I could) asked if she kicked Suzie. She of course said no. I said that I was going to go ask the boy who had Suz (bc he was holding her at the time of the incident) and if she had I was going to get her fired and sue her the airline and blah blah blah.

Then she started to walk off the plane. (where landing comes in ) and she walked down the hall way. I kept going on and on about how wrong she was. She then turned around and tried to clock me. She wa pulling my hair and trying to fight. I got ahold of her head under my arm and waited for security. They took her into the bathroom to wash off the blood from me hitting her. then they took her into custidy and I went to get back on the plane.

It was crazy!

No comments: